Schedule an Appointment
Scheduling an Appointment:
2/21/24 update: We are not currently accepting new patients. Please only submit a form if you would like to be added to a waitlist.
1. Fill out our Intake Form. We will then reach out to confirm that you would like to be added to a waitlist. If we are able to work you in, we will collect a scheduling fee to cover the full cost of the initial evaluation in order to confirm and hold your appointment time.
2. Be sure to visit our FAQ’s and read through at least the first question and answer to find out more about fees and what to expect.
3. You do not need to call, text, or email if you have already filled out an intake form unless you haven’t heard from us within 2 business days.
Intake Form: Click Here
Scheduling Policy Consent form: Click here
1. Click here to request an appointment.
2. Please write shockwave under special requests if needed during the visit.
3. Be sure to use the email we have on file.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
- Cancellation/No Show/Rescheduling
In order to meet the needs of our clients and to honor both your time and ours, any cancellation or appointment changes made less than 48 hours in advance will result in a cancellation/change fee. The amount of the fee will be equal to 100% of the reserved services.
- Rescheduling after a last minute cancellation or no show
To book your next appointment, we will ask for a scheduling fee to hold your spot for your next scheduled appointment. This fee will be equal to the cost of your upcoming visit and will be applied to that appointment. The scheduling fee is fully refundable with 48 hours notice. It is not refundable if you cancel with less than 48 hours notice or do not show up for your visit.
- Scheduled Appointments and Pickup Time: We do not have any kennels to safely keep patients beyond your scheduled appointment time. If you elect to drop off for your visit, it is very important that you return at least 10 minutes before the scheduled end time of your appointment. If you are late to pickup, we may ask you not to leave the parking area or lobby for future visits. A fee of $5/minute may also be applied to discourage repeat offences.
COVID-19 Update- 6/8/23
We offer in person visits at our office in Wheat Ridge. A mask covering your face and nose is optional when coming into the office.
We continue to offer contactless curbside visits at our Wheat Ridge office for those who are in need of this service. Telehealth appointments are available for follow-ups in many cases.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.